I know it’s a little early to write to you and give you my Christmas list this year but I figure you would be cool with it because Target already has Christmas decorations out in their store. I don’t always subscribe to the Target stores method of seasonal changes but I have quite list this year and some really expensive stuff so I thought I would give you as much advance notice as possible so you can reward my awesome “good behavior” over the last year. I know you are going to check that list twice and each time you will see my name on the very tippy top of the “good” and nary a mark will be found on the “bad” side….ok ok fine I know there was a time or two I misbehaved…your not going to begrudge me that are you? Ok here is my list and this year just like last year you can expect some gluten free, egg free vegan cookies and some almond milk at the bottom of my chimney. I am also going to leave you the E-2 book and an American Diabetes Association cookbook, to be frank and honest with you I have some deep concerns about your health.
You will notice that everything on this list is cycling related which should not come as a surprise to anyone really.
1. I ride to work everyday now and when I leave in the morning it is quite dark still. I could use some new lights for my bike just like the Mininewt.700
2. Speaking of darkness I could really use a new monster bright jacket. Mine has seen better days and is in need of retirement. I would like the Sugoi Helium jacket….yellow please!
3. While your elves are stitching the Sugoi Helium jacket together why not have them also thow the Sugoi Neo in your sleigh as well? It looks nice and warm and since Michigan winters rival North Pole winters I am sure you can appreciate a nice warm jacket?
4. I could really use some nice socks for those long winter commutes by bike. My old smartwool socks are done…finished….kaput. I like the socks this dude has. The crazier the style the better I say…why be normal?
5. I was starting to think that all jersey makers pretty much sucked until I got my ADA Tour de Cure jersey….love that thing. So I will pretty much take anything thing from here.
6. I am pretty sure the Giro Prolight would look really good on me while protecting my melon.
7. You can pick which one of these you want to give me: this one -or- this one
8. The Chris King “Dreadset”…..this requires no explanation.
Thanks a bunch,
3 thoughts on “Dear Santa,”
Dear Santa. the top thing on my list is to not get a pink skip! Then if we can get Gene to at least eat White meat at work ! Thanks Santa F.S.C.
Dear Santa –
Everything he said, except the Mini Newt – I already have one of those. Thanks.
Santa would like a little more information… such as what size are you this year… what color Neo did you want… and most importantly where can his overworked elves buy this stuff? And would it be fair to assume you would want it for your birthday too?=